If you are an Amazon seller, you would vouch that catching the customer’s eye on the hugely crowded e-commerce marketplace is a tough task. But what if you can leverage a secret weapon and wield the sales baton in your favor? Amazon A+ content is that game changing weapon that can help you boost your competitiveness and increase your sales on an average from 3 to 10%.
What is A+ Content and Why Go For It?
Put simply, A+ content is enhanced branded content that makes your product pages easily discoverable on Amazon while also delivering a superior digital shopping experience to your customers on the e-commerce marketplace. The benefits of signing up to enhance your product pages with A+ content include:
- Increased conversion: Your products will be highly discoverable and be eligible for Amazon Prime shipping, leading to higher sales.
- Access to premium marketing: With A+ content, your brand gets access to Amazon’s Holiday Gift Guides, Deals, Brand Stores, etc.
- Improved order fulfilment and processing: No more fulfilling single orders. A+ products’ orders are placed once a week and shipping is done in bulk to Amazon fulfilment centers.
- Leaves a lasting impression: Millions of products are listed on Amazon and A+ content creates a dynamic holistic view of your product, making first time right impressions on potential buyers.
- Appeals to varying shopping styles: Whether your buyers prefer to scour each paragraph for every tiny detail, or scan headers and bullet points for a general overview, an A+ page caters to both. It helps shoppers make an informed buying decision, minimizes returns, and significantly improves customer satisfaction.
The Anatomy of an A+ Page
The breakdown of elements on an A+ page includes:
- Product images: Taken from different angles, close ups and lifestyle shots.
- Introduction: A short, informative bio explaining your product in 100 words or fewer.
- Bullet points: Each covering a key product feature and benefit.
- Supporting paragraphs with scannable headers that users can use to dig deeper into the features, benefits, and specifications.
- “What’s in the Box” section: List of all components of the products.
- Additional elements: Demo videos, 360 degree product views, comparison matrix or combination charts for cross-selling items within a product family.
Amazon A+ Content Creation worrying you?
Leave it on us to do the job, while you focus on your core competence – creating and delivering awesome products. Successful Amazon A+ content creation requires skill, time, and ongoing testing and optimization in order to realize the benefits and at Springbord, we take a strategic approach to creating A+ content that has worked wonders for some of the most iconic brands.